Re: Re[platform-debug-dev] dundant launches remain in Debug View after Run

The event is fired through the LaunchManager. See the fireTerminate() method on Launch.

if (!fSuppressChange) {
((LaunchManager)getLaunchManager()).fireUpdate(this, LaunchManager.TERMINATE);
((LaunchManager)getLaunchManager()).fireUpdate(new ILaunch[] {this}, LaunchManager.TERMINATE);
}
removeEventListener();

Curtis

Inactive hide details for "Vincent W. Hou" ---10/30/2008 04:10:06 PM---Hi Darin,"Vincent W. Hou" ---10/30/2008 04:10:06 PM---Hi Darin,

"Vincent W. Hou" <Vincent.Hou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/30/2008 04:10 PM

Re: Re[platform-debug-dev] dundant launches remain in Debug View after Run

Hi Darin,

Many thanks for your hint.

Yes, we are using a custom implementation of ILaunch. However, I could not
find the fireTerminated() method available in ILaunch.

For your information, we are using Eclipse 3.4.

Sincerely,

Vincent Hou