Re[platform-debug-dev] dundant launches remain in Debug View after Run

We developed a Launch Configuration to run an ESB service. The problem is
that each time we run an ESB service, a new launch configuration is
accumulated to the Debug view despite the fact that we are running the same
service (see below).

  test3 [ESB Service]
  test3 [ESB Service]
  test3 [ESB Service]

We were hoping to see the name change in the history to something like
<terminated> launch name and the launch will be reused next time the same
service is run (see below).

  <terminated> test3 [ESB Service]

For your information, the isTerminated() method does return true, meaning
that our launch has been terminated. For some reason, it does not update the
launch information with <terminated> and then reuse the same service next
time it is run again.

Does anybody have a solution for this problem?

Thanks,

Vincent Hou