[platform-debug-dev] viewContribution override

Hello,

I need to intercept the BreakpointView’s delete all action as shown in the context menu and conditionally allow the action to be performed.

I can see no mechanism for overriding an existing action, just contributing new actions.

Another approach would be to override the DebugPlugin’s ViewContribution class for removing breakpoints.   Is there anyway to override a ViewContribution installed by a previous loaded plug-in.   Specifically, I would like to override the org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.actions.breakpoints.RemoveAllBreakpointsAction defined in the ui’s XML.

Regard,

Rick

Back to the top