RE: [platform-debug-dev] extending VariablesView?

Europa (June 07) is in the early stages of planning.  (Callisto, the
last coordinated release, just shipped in late June of this year.)

In short, we intend to fill out the capabilities of DSF to make it a
viable next generation MI debugger for CDT as well as a framework on
which the participating companies in DD can build their commercial
solutions.

Given how new the DSF contribution is, it's hard to talk about specific
features yet.  You can check the DD Wiki
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD) to get an idea of some of
the discussions going on.