[platform-debug-dev] View Pin and Clone Support

Darin,

I read your proposal. One thing that keeps circling through my head is that it may be somewhat of a burden to ask the user to choose the context from a list. I was envisioning a simpler use flow where a pin action simply pins the view to the current debug context. If the user wants to pin to a context other than the active one, I would expect him to make a selection change in a view that drives the context before doing the pin. But I think in most cases, I think users will just want to pin to the active context.

Perhaps I'm just being shortsighted here. I guess if I saw a particular use case scenario that showed how the scope provider would be beneficial to the user, it would help me understand that part of your proposal better.

John

Back to the top