From: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-debug-
dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Derek Morris
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 4:42 AM
To: Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list.
Subject: Re: [platform-debug-dev] extending VariablesView?

Doug,

This sounds interesting. What are the timescales (beta, release)?

I'll join dsdp-dd-dev.

Thanks,

---
Derek

Gaff, Doug wrote:
Hi Derek,

Perhaps you might want to plug into the DD project as well.  We're
working on a new debugger implementation using Darin's flexible
hierarchy.  We have some preliminary documentation here:

http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/index.jsp

See the DSF (Debugger Services Framework) section.  Also, you may
want
to subscribe to dsdp-dd-dev.

Doug