[platform-debug-dev] What mechanism is in place of IDebugUIConstants.ATTR_TARGET_RUN_PERSPECTIVE attribute?

Working on migration of our plugis to Eclipse 3.0 I realized that launch configuration attribute IDebugUIConstants.ATTR_TARGET_RUN_PERSPECTIVE has been marked as deprecated. I cannot find equivalent to this option that lets to specify perspective per configuration, not per configuration type (using DebugUITools.setLaunchPerspective) as documentation recommends. I need it because in our implementation different configurations that belong to one configuration type can be connected with different default perspectives.
Any ideas how to do it now will be appreciated.

Back to the top