Re: [platform-debug-dev] Dismissing Launch Configuration dialog

Vadim,

Can you give details of what you are doing?  What kind of failure is happening with the launch?  You may want to try asyncExec() instead if syncExec(), since the latter blocks the UI thread, so if the first dialog hasn't had time to dismiss, it won't until the 2nd dialog is dismissed.

Joe

berestet@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/06/2002 05:06 PM