[platform-debug-dev] Dismissing Launch Configuration dialog

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the life cycle of the Launch Configuration dialog.
As an answer to the
bug 13766 suggests, if my launch fails, I can use
DebugUITools.openLaunchConfigurationDialog()
method to put up the Launch Configuration dialog up again.

I assume that typically the delegate will needs to redisplay the dialog,
and hence I need to use syncExec()
since delegate does not get called on the main thread. When I do this, it
seems like the old instance of the
Launch Configuration dialog is not dismissed, but rather hidden behind the
new instance.

I wonder whether I am not setting some parameter correctly?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Vadim Berestetsky
Distributed Debugger Development