Re: [platform-core-dev] RFC 0002 - .metadata under project content area

Jeff --

So if we move the "seat of projectness" to the project content area would
we need api you proposed?  Does it turn into a convenience?  Maybe not,
since the workspace would still have to register project existence
somewhere -- so that registery would still need to be updated.  Currently
that "registery" is in the .metadata directory.  Would it need remodelling
or would we just keep it as a shadow of its former self?

-- Dave

Back to the top