Re: [platform-core-dev] RFC 0002 - .metadata under project content area

That was not our thought when we proposed moving the metadata to the
content area. All of the persistent properties would have a unique
behaviour related to VCM: they could be shared or non-shared. We have no
special mechanism in mind in order to differentiate properties and I
believe the goal is that the default would be non-shared but the user
could change it if wanted.

Rodrigo

Dave_Dykstal@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx