Re: [platform-core-dev] Re: New marker update API

John,
The additional info in your two replies (one to jeff, one to me) and the motivations were helpful - thanks.

I don't have anything useful to add.

I too would be interested to hear what the editor & jdom folks have to say, and in particular about the
marker updates based on context - you mentioned Kai new the use case. Will you follow up to have them participate.

ps. Agree we're all learning the proposal process - as a tip we learned from the ui "loss of context proposal" that a lengthy
proposal is tough. Just look at the discussion on this well focused proposal. A large one gets very difficult. After you've done the rounds do you intend to have this voted on ?

/Greg

Back to the top