[platform-ant-dev] AddCustomDialog unused field

AddCustomDialog has a private field, description, that is never read. This
field is set in the constructor and it looks like clients (us) are passing in
real values. When we find things like this (I think there are others lurking
about) do we want to yank them out or change the code to use the fields in
some way?

I'm inclined to just rip out all references to the unread field. If we want to
add a description to the UI at some point, it's simple enough to create the
field again.

- Jared

Back to the top