Re: [platform-ant-dev] AddCustomDialog unused field

I am in the camp that if no one is currently using it, remove it.
In this case, the description was removed from the UI but the underlying "setting" code remains.
You gotta love the help the compiler is providing in finding these types of "mistakes"

Darins

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/03 11:06 AM