[platform-ant-dev] org.apache.ant's dependencies?

Hello Ant Core.

How can I execute tasks in Ant such as <style/> within Eclipse? Here's my problem. It seems that any plugin that has a  task defined that has classpath dependencies needs to express dependencies on the appropriate plugin that has those classes.

Specifically <style/> needs xalan, correct? But the org.apache.ant plugin doesn't have a dependency upon a xalan project.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-Naresh

Naresh Sikha
Senior Staff, Technology Solutions
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
215 Fremont Street / SF215FMT-06-274
San Francisco, CA 94105-2306
W: 415-667-8071
E: naresh.sikha@xxxxxxxxxx
WARNING: All email sent to this address will be received by the Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate email system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.

Back to the top