Re: [platform-ant-dev] org.apache.ant's dependencies?

You will need to set the runtime classpath for Ant.
You can do this both programmatically or from the Ant Runtime preferences (globally) or on a particular Ant launch configuration.

There are not plugins in Eclipse for all of the dependencies to satisfy the tasks in org.apache.ant.
It is up to the user (as it is from the Ant commandline) to set up the Ant runtime classpath to satisfy the dependencies for the tasks the user wishes to execute.

HTH
Darins

"Sikha, Naresh" <Naresh.Sikha@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx