Re: [platform-ant-dev] Generate Build.xml from a project?

PDE build generates build.xmls for plugins/fragments/features and calls
them recursively.  Of course, this solves the problem only for plugin
development.  If you are doing something else you can use this as a model
of how to do it.

Jeff

                      "Darin Wright"
                      <Darin_Wright@ca.        To:       platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      ibm.com>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: [platform-ant-dev] Generate Build.xml
                      02/06/2003 01:50          from a project?
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

I beleive this would *not* be the responsibility of Ant - it would be the
job of Java tooling. You should file a feature request there.

Darin

   Tyler Van Gorder
   <tkvangorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>              To:
   Sent by:                         platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   platform-ant-dev-admin@eclipse.o         cc:
   rg                                       Subject:
                                    [platform-ant-dev] Generate Build.xml
                                    from a project?
   02/06/2003 12:29 PM
   Please respond to
   platform-ant-dev

Are their any plans to allow an ant build file to be generated from a
project? It would be very useful to be able to export a build.xml that
includes targets for each of my eclipse projects so that I can easily
integrate my projects into an automated build system that is external
to eclipse and leverages ant.

Thanks

Tyler Van Gorder
tkv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx