[platform-ant-dev] Test Suite

I have done the same for the Ant test suite....

Darin

----- Forwarded by Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM on 01/22/2003 10:21 AM -----
Darin Wright

01/22/2003 10:18 AM

        To:        jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        From:        Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
        Subject:        Test Suite

The Java debug test suite had a dependancy on the "Workbench" class (which is internal, and changed, and we broke). This was so we could launch the test suite with the "java application" launch configuration type. I have removed this dependancy, so now you must use the "JUnit Plugin Test" launch configuration type to launch the test suite.

You must build the "org.eclipse.pde.junit" plug-in, and add it to your SDK in order to have access to this launch config type (however, it is easy to do, as it comes with an "exportplugin" script). To run the test suite, simply select the "AutomatedSuite" class in the package explorer, and choose "Run As -> JUnit Plugin Test".

Darin

Back to the top