[platform-ant-dev] AntSecurityManager

Title: Message
Hi,

I am using AntRunner in a plugin I am writing.

The Ant scripts it's running are mainly :
- a script to start Tomcat 4.0 with <java jvm='javaw' classname="org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap"... />
- another one to stop Tomcat, which puts an end to the previous script's java task.

An exception occurs when closing down Eclipse or the Eclipse instance in self-hosting.
This is thrown by the checkExit(int) method of AntSecurityManager.

Thanks for your help,

Julein

Back to the top