Re: [platform-ant-dev] AntSecurityManager

The AntSecurityManager exists so that it is not possible for an Ant build within Eclipse to cause the Eclipse VM to exit since currently all Ant builds occur within the same VM that launched Eclipse.

Can you log a bug report against platform ant...it looks like we are effectively not allowing any other Java process to exit / be shutdown (in some cases) as well...but I will have to investigate. Build files that reproduce the problem (simpler the better :-) ) would be greatly appreciated.

My current workaround for you: have your plugin, on Eclipse shutdown, execute the stop Tomcat build file.

Thanks
Darins

"Julien Ruaux" <jruaux@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx