Re: [platform-ant-dev] console popups with AntRunner

That's right. The console creation on Win32 doesn't happen on Linux (who knows
why it happens on Windows in the first place...). Darin's workaround should
work.

This seems like a problem that other people would have run into if they're
running Ant on Win32 from any source other than the console. If you don't
like Darin's workaround, you might want to have a look at the Ant user
mailing list.

- Jared

On Thursday 09 January 2003 11:51 am, Darin Swanson wrote:
> Sorry about the formatting...
>
> On other platforms such as linux (asking my resident linux expert ;-) ) , if
you do not launch Java from a console you will not get a console.

> Couldn't you check in your build script for the OS and set the jvm attribute
accordingly?

> HTH
>
> Darins

Back to the top