Re: [platform-ant-dev] console popups with AntRunner

Sorry about the formatting...

On other platforms such as linux (asking my resident linux expert ;-) ) , if you do not launch Java from a console you will not get a console.

Couldn't you check in your build script for the OS and set the jvm attribute accordingly?

HTH

Darins

"Julien Ruaux" <jruaux@xxxxxxxx>

Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx