Re: [platform-ant-dev] Run Ant with an external file !

As I have stated previously, AntAction no longer exists in the current code
base (I believe it was an "internal" action).

Is there any reasons you cannot move to the latest builds?  Otherwise
whatever implementation that you come up with will not work with later
builds of Eclipse.

I would still recommend using org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner as this class
has changed the least between 2.0 and the latest builds and it will work for
external files.

Hope this helps
Darins

                      Mortelette Céline
                      <Celine.Mortelette@atos         To:
                      origin.com>
"'platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'"
                      Sent by:
<platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      platform-ant-dev-admin@         cc:
                      eclipse.org                     Subject: RE:
[platform-ant-dev] Run
                                                      Ant with an external
file !

                      12/17/2002 06:07 AM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-ant-dev

antAction is a class of the "launch external tools" !
but I  don't find AntLaunchShortcut class, I use Eclipse Build 2.0.0  .....