Re: [platform-ant-dev] Build input submitted

Just out of curiosity - what's the "map" I keep hearing everyone talking
about?  I assume it has something to do with release management?  Since
eclipse's build/release process seems pretty good, I'd like to read more
about it, so if its documented anywhere, a pointer would be nice.  Thanks,

Matt

On 12/16/2002 09:28:03 PM platform-ant-dev-admin wrote:

> I have versioned the ant / external tools projects  and submitted the
ant.map

> Darins

Back to the top