RE: [platform-ant-dev] Run Ant with an external file !

antAction is a class of the "launch external tools" !
but I don't find AntLaunchShortcut class, I use Eclipse Build 2.0.0 .....
-----Message d'origine-----
De : Darin Swanson [mailto:darin_swanson@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : lundi 16 décembre 2002 18:45
À : platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : RE: [platform-ant-dev] Run Ant with an external file !

We no longer have a class called AntAction so it would be best to start with which build you are using?

You have two mechanisms open to you:
Have a look at the org.eclipse.ant.core.AntRunner directly or even better use the launch configuration framework.

<<this assumes you are on a relatively recent integration build>>
I would start by looking at the AntLaunchShortcut class and see how it sets the attributes on a launch configuration that are required for the launch. Then make use of DebugUITools.launch(ILaunchConfiguration, String).
You should not use the AntLaunchShortcut class directly but rather use it as an example on how to do the correct thing in your code.

Hope this helps
Darins

>>Message: 3
>>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mortelette_C=E9line?= <Celine.Mortelette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: "'platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:29:37 +0100
>>Subject: [platform-ant-dev] Run Ant with an external file !

>>Hello !

>>I want to run ANT in Eclipse but I want to use a file that is not in an
>>Eclipse project, so it is not in my Eclipse workspace.

>>I use the method "run" in the class "AntAction". but the type of the =
>>first
>>parameter is "IFile", and this type corresponds to a file IN an Eclipse
>>project.

>>Is there a solution to run ANT with an external file ?!

>>Thanks for your help
>>C=E9line

Back to the top