RE: [platform-ant-dev] feedback

In my experience the vast majority of build files are designed to be invoked
with multiple targets. This design makes build files flexible so that users
can combine bits of functionality as they choose e.g. a user may want to
"ant fetch build test" or "ant clean build deploy." Ant was intentionally
designed this way. Creating a target for every possible invocation is simply
not practical.

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
NCS Pearson - Measurement Services