From: "Jared Burns" <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-ant-dev] M4 milestone plan update

Sorry, I must have misunderstood your suggestion. It sounded like your
suggestion required the user the double click or ctrl+double click on the
file to bring up a dialog and then click OK or hit Enter. If so, that sounds
like the same number of mouse clicks that I proposed plus an additional
keystroke or mouse click.

Did I miss something in your proposal?

- Jared