Re: [platform-ant-dev] M4 milestone plan update

Sorry, I must have misunderstood your suggestion. It sounded like your
suggestion required the user the double click or ctrl+double click on the
file to bring up a dialog and then click OK or hit Enter. If so, that sounds
like the same number of mouse clicks that I proposed plus an additional
keystroke or mouse click.

Did I miss something in your proposal?

- Jared

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 02:16 pm, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Yes - great - but I would just suggest to also include my (they do not
> exclude each other)
> proposed solution as it does not require ANY use of the mouse! (IMOH
> something eclpse UI lacks emensly!)
>
> /max

Back to the top