Re: [platform-ant-dev] Testing with nightly build N20021104

The current implementation of the Ant View requires you to double-click a
target to "select" it. You'll notice that when you double-click a target, the
icon will change to an icon with a check mark.

We should change the ant view to use a checkbox tree viewer. Please feel free
to open a bug report to this effect.

Thanks,
- Jared