RE: [platform-ant-dev] Testing with nightly build N20021104

AntView honors your 'open mode' preference under 'Workbench', so this is user configurable, double-click vs single-click.

Roscoe

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jared Burns [mailto:jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Mon 11/4/2002 4:36 PM
	To: platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: Re: [platform-ant-dev] Testing with nightly build N20021104

	The current implementation of the Ant View requires you to double-click a
	target to "select" it. You'll notice that when you double-click a target, the
	icon will change to an icon with a check mark.

	We should change the ant view to use a checkbox tree viewer. Please feel free
	to open a bug report to this effect.

	Thanks,
	- Jared