[platform-ant-dev] Testing with nightly build N20021104

Hello,

I have been doing some testing with N20021104.  When trying to use AntView I
always get the response "No targets selected" displayed in the Log Console,
even when I right click on a target and select Run.

I also have a question about running Ant from the External Tools view.  I right
click on my build.xml and select Properties.  On the Options page there is a
check box "Prompt for arguments before running tool".  Currently checking this
option does not appear to do anything different.  Is it just not yet
implemented?  Can someone explain what this is suppose to do?

Thanks,

Chris Stillwell

=====
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~cstillwell/