RE: [platform-ant-dev] ant/ide usefull add-ons

>This is a good idea and I guess you've already entered a
>feature request,

Yep

>right? :-) The only problem I can see now (looking quickly at
>the problem)
>is dependence. The variables are provided by the jdt plugin
>(my guess) and
> ant.core does not depend on it. We would have to find a way around it
>(maybe extension points?). Not sure.
>Well, the request is there and we'll look into it if "time is on our
>side".

I'd like to help also here, but I've got a zero knowledge of
updating the eclipse ant-plugin from within eclipse.

Did these features could be added before next milestone ?
Related feature could be to add as params the linked
project ie :

ant -DECLIPSE_HOME=/home/eclipse/ -DJRE_LIB=/usr/jdk130
-Dprojeta_location=c:\eclipse\workbench\projeta
-Dprojetb_location=c:\eclipse\workbench\projetb

Regards :)