Re: [platform-ant-dev] ant/ide usefull add-ons

This is a good idea and I guess you've already entered a feature request,
right? :-) The only problem I can see now (looking quickly at the problem)
is dependence. The variables are provided by the jdt plugin (my guess) and
 ant.core does not depend on it. We would have to find a way around it
(maybe extension points?). Not sure.
Well, the request is there and we'll look into it if "time is on our
side".

Rodrigo

"GOMEZ Henri" <hgomez@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx