From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michel DEVEL
Sent: vrijdag 13 januari 2012 18:41
To: Photran Information
Subject: [photran] Obsolete include directories for GCC/ifort cannot be removed in photran projects

Dear photran users and developpers,

Every time I upgrade the compilers in my system, I get warnings in the photran projects such as:
"Invalid project path: Include path not found (/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.5/include-fixed).    polar_scat_MPI_intel        pathentry    Path Entry Problem"
(gcc was upgraded from 4.5 to 4.6)

I know that I can go into Properties/Fortran General/Paths and Symbols/includes to see the list of the include directories, but the no-more existant directories are considered as built-in values, hence I cannot remove them from the list.
While this problem is not blocking, it is annoying since this populates with Warnings the Problems tab!

Anyone knows how to get rid of those obsolete built-in values?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

The NLR disclaimer is valid for NLR e-mail messages.

This message is only meant for providing information. Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of the sender.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. Sender accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.

Back to the top