[photran] Fortran modules dependencies

I have done a little program to generate a make file from a list of directories containing my fortran code.
I use it to manage my code compilation as a pre-build step and it work fine. But, I have a little issue getting compilation flags.

My actual workaround is to put all flags in an environment variable from the fortran compiler  "All options" field with  ctrl-C and ctrl-V.

Is there a mean to get that field automaticaly ? may be a variable like ${FLAGS} ? but this one is not defined at pre-built step.

Claude SIMON
Tél : 0680283157
Mail : cjpsimon@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top