Re: [photran] "'Photran indexer' has encountered a problem

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 24/05/2011 23:36, Ted Sariyski a écrit :
Yes, it is a fortran managed make project with the GCC tool chain. The main folder have several subfolders. In addition there is a directory tree which is out of the workspace at all. I made a new project and checked out a fresh copy of the source (which include directories under the main folder). Code compiles and runs fine, but refactoring gives the same error (no files moved or deleted).  Let me know if you need more information.
--Ted
I am sorry I have no other suggestion now than try the beta of photran 7, since it seems to me that Jeff told us that the Index database management has been changed in that upcoming version...
--
Sheers,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top