[photran] Outline view stays "Pending..."

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Hi,

Since I lost some time on that, I decided to share my experiment as a reminder for others:
for a 1800 lines modules with several subroutines inside, the Outline view stayed "Pending" at least for 15 mn.
I spent some time googling and beginning a mail to this list.
Then, reading a message from Jeff dated March 11th, I had the idea of closing the editor window and reopening it => outline OK again.

Do we have to systematically close and open again all the editor windows after each update?

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top