Re: [photran] "'Photran indexer' has encountered a problem

Yes, it is a fortran managed make project with the GCC tool chain. The main folder have several subfolders. In addition there is a directory tree which is out of the workspace at all. I made a new project and checked out a fresh copy of the source (which include directories under the main folder). Code compiles and runs fine, but refactoring gives the same error (no files moved or deleted).  Let me know if you need more information.
--Ted