[photran] default working directory different for PTP and Photran?

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear photran/PTP developpers,

At the moment, I am trying to use a code that uses Scalapack, hence MPI, on my local multicore PC (eclipse 3.6 SR2 on linux x86-64).
That code needs input files.
Apparently, If I launch it as a "Local Fortran application", then the default working directory is the main directory of the project, whereas if I launch it as a parallel application, it is the directory where the executable is located.
After duplicating the input files everything works in both cases.

Anyway, would it be possible to have the same behavior for both?
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top