[photran] Plugins to photran?

Hello everybody,

In the environment I work in, it would be very useful to be able to
create plugins for Photran that can do things like export the runtime
variables to custom programs and other similar miscellaneous
improvements.  I have checked out and studied a book on making
plugins, and will clearly practice making them before going for broke,
but I was simply wondering if their were any Photran-related
difficulties or interfaces I should now about.  Especially important
are the interfaces to the variable view editor, especially how the
variable values are passed to either the Action or the Handler (this
is not clear in general from the books I have studied, and I suspect
Photran has custom behavior anyway).  If anybody has any insight or
documentation, or references to documentation, I would appreciate it
very much.

Thanks in advance,

James Hart

--