Re: [photran] Photran debugger problems---not sure where the problem is

Greg and everybody,

I have submitted the bug with the CDT team.  I also tested it with the
gdb command line interface, and could *not* reproduce it.  It appears
to be more and more certain that it is caused by some interaction
between gdb/mi and Eclipse CDT.

Thank you everybody who responded.  For my purposes and for the
moment, I am completely satisfied and appreciate the help I was given.
 If I ever find something that requires specific help from you folks,
I won't hesitate to ask!

James