Re: [photran] Photran debugger problems---not sure where the problem is

Everybody,

A follow up to me previous email.

I've tried several fixes, none of which have changed the behavior of
the bug in the slightest.

I searched through the archives of this mailing list, and found the
possibility that I would have to switch to an older JRE such as
version 5, release 13.  When I did this switch, nothing changed.

Also, I realized I was running the program as a 32 bit program on a 64
bit machine.  I tried reinstalling everything with 64 bit options
whenever the option was given.  Also no change in behavior.

Please, any help out there?  Documentation is extremely sparse, and I
would really like to bring my development environment into the 21
century.  These bugs are just killing me, though.  If they aren't
resolved, I'll have to pull back emphatically on any push for
adoption.

James Hart

--
Nature hates being reified.