[photran] Viewing arrays with intel debugger

Hi

I wanted to report this problem for a while:
In Photran's debugging perspective with the Variables and/or the Expressions view, when I want to look at the elements of an array with more than one dimension, I can only see and open the first element of each dimension. Only when I arrive at the 'last' (or 'innermost') dimension, all elements of that dimension are displayed. This happens only if I set Intel's debugger (idbc) in the launch configuration, not if I leave it at the default gdb.

However, when I do the same with the Eclipse-based, graphical interface provided by Intel, there is no problem. Also, I am pretty sure that it worked under Photran with an older version of ifort (version 11.1). Please let me know whether you think that is a problem with Photran/ the Intel toolchain support it provides, and whether I should submit a report on bugzilla.

Best

Daniel

Back to the top