Re: [photran] Context sensitive Fortran language reference (similar to F1 in QVF of IVF)?

Eclipse/CDT already make the F1 key do this. Like Ralph said you just have to have the information to attach.
We did it for MPI etc. APIs in PTP's PLDT.
See http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.help/html/run.html a little over halfway down in that file under "Context Sensitive Help"

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Ralph Johnson ---01/06/2011 10:49:13 AM---On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Alex Shvydky <ashv@xxxxxxxxRalph Johnson ---01/06/2011 10:49:13 AM---On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Alex Shvydky <ashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Is there a context se

Ralph Johnson <johnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/06/2011 10:49 AM

Re: [photran] Context sensitive Fortran language reference (similar to F1 in QVF of IVF)?

    Sent by:

photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx