Re: [photran] Context sensitive Fortran language reference (similar to F1 in QVF of IVF)?

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Alex Shvydky <ashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a context sensitive Fortran language reference in Photran,
similar to F1 help functionality in the Microsoft Dev Studio/Intel Fortran?
If not are there plans to introduce one?

In both PC environments one can highlight any Fortran statement
(e.g. OPEN or FORMAT or RESHAPE) and press F1 and it will
open a help file with the description and examples.

It would be easy to have a key that pops up a description.   The hard part is writing the description.   If somebody had some text prepared then we could use it.  Or if a group of you wanted to write the text then we could make a system for displaying it.   But we are not the right people to write documentation for Fortran.

-Ralph Johnson

Back to the top