Re: [photran] Cygwin gdb debugger

Le 03/11/2010 11:53, Daniel Harenberg a écrit :
Hi,

I am also a heavy user of Photran but couldn't figure out the differences between gdb and gdb/mi (and gdbserver, for that matter), so I also would be very grateful for some clarification.

Michel, as for your debug perspective problem: you can set the behavior globally in
Menu 'Window' -> Preferences -> Run/Debug -> Perspectives
In the field 'Application types/Launchers' select 'Fortran Local Application', then on the right hand side you can choose the perspectives corresponding to the run settings.

Thanks Daniel !

The settings was "always" for fortran local application, but "never" for a Local C++ application and apparently my makefile project was recognized as a C/C++ local application in spite of the fact that I tried to use Debug As... and then Fortran Local application ...
However, I know have my debug perspective when I click on the debug button.
Thanks.
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL