Re: [photran] Cygwin gdb debugger

Hi Huacheng and everyone,

I tried to Google the solution but couldn't find any similar case. I don't know if I missed something very fundamental...Maybe it is useful to describe my problem again more clearly.

If I go to the menu "run"->"debug configurations", and pick a executable file e.g. "hello.exe", then under the "Debugger" tab, the drop down menu contains three options: gdb/mi, gdbserver and MinGW gdb. Is there a "cygwin gdb debugger" missing from my settings?

Any comment will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Xi