Re: [photran] Photran 6

Hi Daniel,

> i) It seems some Fortran 90 intrinsics are not recognized by the editor
> so they do not display in the correct format (typically italic light pink).
> The ones I found are 'size', 'len', 'kind'.

This is definitely a bug.  Would you mind issuing a report?  (Click
"Report a Bug" on the Photran home page.)

> ii) Similarly, some words are formatted like intrinsics although they aren't. One I found is 'gamma'.

Actually, gamma is one of the new intrinsic functions in Fortran 2008.

> iii) When I use the ampersand character (&) to continue the command
> in the next line, the first line looses some of the formats.

This is a known problem - see http://bugs.eclipse.org/312196 and add
yourself to the CC list if you like

> iv) In the 'Fortran Projects View', when I copy and paste a project
> (giving the copy a new name), I have to manually change the 'Folders
> to be searched for modules' in 'Properties' -> 'Fortran General'

This is expected, but feel free to file a bug report if you think it's
a problem.

> v) When I create a new Build Configuration (from menu Project ->

This also sounds like a bug -- please file a report for this as well.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about these!

Jeff

Back to the top