Re: [photran] Photran editor template

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the info. We evaluated our project status, and, unfortunately, we do not have the resources (hours) to add this feature.

I do appreciate the offer though :)

Sincerely,
James

Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
Hi James,

I would like to add a Photran editor template for Fortran, so I could insert
Is there a way to do this without big code changes, or am I missing the

Unfortunately, no; we don't support code templates yet.  It's a
feature I'd really like to have -- we have an open enhancement request
( https://bugs.eclipse.org/315666 ), and one of our undergrads looked
at it briefly, but we haven't implemented anything yet.

One of our undergrads was looking at this again this afternoon, but
I'm not sure what will come of it yet.

Were you thinking of working on this?  If so, please let me know... I
want to make sure we don't duplicate effort.  :-)

Jeff