Re: [photran] Photran 6

Hi Steve,

> 1) :( Still no refactorings available on the refactoring tab

Refactorings are not supported on C preprocessed source files.

> 2) :( F3, find declaration, still does not work

What sort of entities are you trying it on?  Usually it will only work
on subprogram invocations and variable uses.

You do have analysis/refactoring enabled on the project, right?
Remember these settings aren't auto-converted from Photran 5...

> 4) :( Despite the fact that .F90 is supposed to handle freeform fortran plus
> cpp, it marks /* */ comments as errors. I have to remove them all to see

Odd... that's probably a bug...

> 5) :/ The things I see in the outline are a bit strange... things like
> "getLabel(): null" and so on.

You must have enabled the debugging settings in the workspace
preferences.  Go to Windows > Preferences (or Eclipse > Preferences on
Mac), go to the Fortran category, and uncheck the "(Debugging)"
options.  (You should also get slightly better performance as a side
effect.)

Jeff

Back to the top